Shallow subwoofers are designed to provide wider installation options for a broad range of vehicles. These shallow-mount subwoofers feature multiple patent-pending features to deliver the big bass performance of a full-size subwoofer, but in a compact design that can be installed either behind or under seats depending on the type of vehicle. The mounting depth is just 3-3/8" - less than half a typical subwoofer in this class.
This 12" shallow subwoofer handles 1,500 watts max., 400 watts nominal power, and delivers deep bass with top-notch sound quality thanks to features like Pioneer's MICA injection-molded resin which gives it the ability to produce accurate bass.
• Size 12"
• Max. Music Power (Nominal) 1,500W (400W)
• Frequency Response 20 Hz - 125 Hz
• Sensitivity (IN CAR, INPUT: 1W) 93 dB
• Impedance Single 4 Ohms
• Mounting Depth 3-3/8"
• Cut-Out Dimensions 11-3/4"
• Recommended Enclosure 0.50 - 1.00 cu. ft.
What’s in the box?
• 12 Inch PIONEER TS-SW3002S4 1500Watts Shallow Mount Subwoofer
• Fittings per Manufacturer
• User Manual