The Z subwoofer is based on the same highly advanced technology as the Z full range loudspeakers to create seamlessly integrated musical perfection – fast, detailed and extended bass with tremendous impact and clarity. Combining high fidelity and high output in a compact, shallow design, the Z subwoofer offers virtually unlimited installation flexibility. As a result, the placement of the Z subwoofer can be optimized for sound quality and bass reinforcement, unlike conventional subwoofers that must be installed simply where they physically fit. Balance, speed, power and bass extension – the ultimate combination for low-frequency nirvana.
• Twaron® Aramid Fiber + Cellulose Fiber Dual Layer Cone Construction
• Extended Voice Coil, Dual Spider Design for Increased Linearity and High Excursion
• Shallow Basket, Small Enclosure Design for Sound Optimization and Installation Flexibility
• Designed for Hi-Res Audio
• Frequency Range
• 20 Hz to 3.8 kHz
• Continuous Power Handling (RMS)
• Maximum Peak Power Handling
• Nominal Impedance
What’s in the Box?
• PIONEER TS-Z10LS2 Bass Speaker
• Fittings as per Manufacturer
• User Manual